The Rockwell Career Center has remote career counseling assistance available. Here are the options to talk with a career counselor:
Please note that the Memorial Day Holiday on May 25th will affect career counseling options, including drop-ins.
Career Counseling Appointments
You are still able to book Career Counseling appointments in Bauer Career Gateway, we are just meeting with students in new ways:
- Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams – you have access to Teams via Office365 through AccessUH. If you want to have a virtual face to face conversation and share documents like resumes and cover letters, this is your best bet. When you log into Microsoft Teams, you should be able to find us and connect through Teams. This system should allow us to share documents as well as talk face to face in real-time.
- Phone meeting – if you don’t have access to a computer with a webcam and the internet, we can meet over the phone. If you prefer to meet this way, please be sure to include a good number that we can use to reach you in the appointment notes.
In addition, we have updated our appointments to include options that are 15, 30, or 60 minute intervals to make it easier for you to get what you need.
Career Counseling Drop-Ins
Even though dropping by Cemo Hall to see us is not an option right now, we are still doing quick career counseling sessions Monday – Thursday like we have before. 15-minute drop-in sessions are available via Zoom on the following schedule:
BBA & MS Accy Students
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 2-4 PM via Zoom. https://zoom.us/j/623289305
- Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 AM-12 PM via Zoom. https://zoom.us/j/686832277
The Zoom meeting will start with students in an online waiting room. A career counselor will be with you shortly.
MBA & MS Students (non-Accounting MS)
- Tuesdays from 10-11 AM via Zoom: https://uofh.zoom.us/j/96386592354
Meeting ID: 963 8659 2354
- Thursdays from 2-3 PM via Zoom: https://uofh.zoom.us/j/98112582045Meeting ID: 981 1258 2045
In place of having a front desk to answer questions in person and over the phone, we have an online chat available on our website www.hirebauer.com Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Just look for the red chat bubble at the bottom right of the page.
We ask that you bear with us as we transition to these new communication methods, as we finalize some processes and work out some kinks.
If you have any questions, please let us know.