Undergraduate Business Programs Online
The Office of Undergraduate Business Programs (UBP) offers online advising services during business hours, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Current UH Students
- Advising Transactions (such as Change of Major, Filing a Degree Plan & Petitions) are online at: https://www.bauer.uh.edu/undergraduate/advising
- Chat with an Advisor with Microsoft Teams: Current UH students can use Teams for quick questions with UH Academic Advisors. In Teams, go to “Chat” and type in your Advisor’s name.
- Email an Advisor: UH Academic Advisor emails are listed at: https://uh.edu/provost/students/advising
- Appointments through Navigate: For an online appointment or a drop-in session for short questions, advisors post availability through Navigate (select one of the “Bauer – Online” options and download MS Teams to have a chat or audio session, or audio/video to share documents.
- How to Use Navigate: https://uh.edu/provost/students/advising.
- How to Download MS Teams:
- Download MS Teams for your desktop, iOS, or Android, at https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads.
- Sign in with your Cougarnet ID and password (append @cougarnet.uh.edu after your username).
Prospective Students & General Questions
- Prospective Students Admissions questions, email: email@example.com
- UBP Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UBP Phone: 713-743-4900, option 6 (M-F, 8 am-5 pm)