The EY Launch Internship Program is just one platform designed to support and develop underrepresented groups within the professional services industry. With a structured step-by-step approach, it’s the perfect opportunity to gain hands-on experience alongside seasoned industry professionals. The Launch Internship is a rotational-based program, so students will learn all about a wide variety of areas and services lines specific to their interests, such as Assurance, Consulting, and Tax.
To qualify for this role students must be/have:
- College sophomore status
- An excellent academic record in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics or a related subject
- A genuine interest in a professional services career
Ideally, students will also have:
- A proven history of leadership, such as in a campus club or society
- Strong preference for membership in organizations committed to racial diversity and inclusiveness such as NABA or HBSA
- Strong academic performance
1) To apply, click on the EY Application Link: ey.com/us/apply
a) Select the Campus Application – US
– Intern applicants to click on the job titled “2020 – 2021 Campus Internship Application”
b) ”Under “I am a new user”, click on registration OR login to your old account
– Create an account and enter the required information
– You must complete all required fields on each page; including the 23 questions in the Regulatory Questionnaire and select “University Recruiting” under Source Type.
**Once you’ve created this account, you can return to this site to update your information whenever needed.**
2) Complete the collect form: https://ey.recsolu.com/external/form/SN3_382m0IbhKL7AwaFTQg
Application deadline: Friday, October 9th at midnight
To learn more about EY student programs, please visit ey.com/en_us/careers/student-programs.