Not sure what to do over the winter break? Keep learning for free with LinkedIn Learning from the Houston Public Library.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
Formally Lynda.com, LinkedIn Learning is a vast library of online training courses covering technology and business taught by recognized industry experts.
How to get it for free from the Houston Public Library
First you will need a virtual My Link card from the Houston Public Library. The My Link card is free to all Texas residents. Apply for a My Link card online here.
Once you have received your My Link card number you can log into LinkedIn learning using the Houston Public Library’s account. Access the portal here. You will use your card number to log in and the first time you register you will need to create a card pin that will serve as your password.
Finally, you can log into LinkedIn Learning and start exploring and learning!
Some recommended courses in Finance:
- Financial Modeling Foundations
- Real Estate Analysis Foundations
- Corporate Finance Foundations
- Finance Foundations
- Finance Foundations: Risk Management
- Finance Foundations: Business Valuation
- Become a Financial Analyst
- Corporate Financial Statement Analysis
- Credit for Financing
- Managing Your Personal Investments