Please RSVP below by August 2 for the sessions you would like to attend.
- We have room for only the first 14 participants who RSVP. Graduate students who RSVP by August 1 will be given preference.
- If fewer than 4 participants RSVP, the event may be canceled, and attendees will be notified by August 6.
- RSVPs received up until the session date might be taken if space is available.
If you have questions, feel free to email Monica at email@example.com
- Park in the Ashford 5 parking garage, and NOT in spaces marked “Visitors” or “Reserved.”
- Bring your laptops. MS Windows is preferred; MS Windows is preferred.
- Feel free to bring lunch or go to one of many restaurants in the area.
Strategic Ascent, a division of Clancy Learning LLC, is a Houston training company.
Established in 2000, Strategic Ascent is a strategic organizational learning design company consulting with large and small organizations across many global industries on training and human resource development projects to help them improve their organizational results.
Please note that this is not a University of Houston event.