Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
The SelectQuote Affiliate Marketing Manager is a crucial role that will drive lead generation and planning of SelectQuote’s Senior/Final Expense division. Currently, lead generation for the Final Expense division comes from a mix of partners and internally generated leads with a strong emphasis on diversification and testing. The leader needs to be a strong analytical and operations manager who can handle competing priorities and effectively communicate both internally and externally.
The leader will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Contribute to and execute the monthly and daily lead generation/marketing plan for the Final Expense division and ensure that the plan maximizes SelectQuote profitability within budgeted goals.
- Continually optimize the marketing plan based on daily performance results to ensure the maximum ROI for SelectQuote.
- Manage affiliate partners to ensure they are meeting lead quality, quantity, and financial objectives. Assess areas of optimization and improvement for those partners and present solutions to them and create win/win solutions to allow profitable growth.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (i.e. Telecom, BI, Analytics) to quickly solve issues affecting external partners or lead generation.
- Work with the sales management and workflow teams to ensure that lead goals are met each day and make intra-day adjustments as needed to meet targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners on new ways to generate incremental, cost-effective lead volume. This includes working with marketing shared services (creative, digital media, traditional media, direct marketing, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership skills to drive optimal business performance.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence teams and matrix manage internal resources.
- Best in class analytical skills with a strong business and financial acumen.
- Experience in operations and operational disciplines such as program and project management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – creativity to identify opportunities when others may not see them and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to execute.
- Experience managing partners and ability to have “tough conversations” to get the results needed.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills; comfortable with high degree of interaction with senior leadership team.
- Self-motivated with an extremely strong sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
Training & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, management or similar partnership role with strong analytical focus.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location