Amazon Prime is seeking a strong Sr. Product Manager who is customer focused and passionate about global subscription experiences and solutions. Prime is a high-visibility team within Amazon that is building earth’s largest and most loved membership, connecting customers to the best of Amazon and beyond in ways that add extraordinary value and convenience to their lives.
This role will support strategic goals related to cross-benefit discovery. We believe Prime benefits spin the Prime flywheel and increase the value of a Prime membership over time. As the number of Prime benefits grows, we believe it is incumbent upon on Prime to facilitate benefit discovery and trial for members by building integrated benefit experiences. This PM role will work with Prime tech teams and across benefit partner teams to identify new benefit discovery experiences, build and execute against benefit discovery roadmaps, and report results to benefit teams and senior leaders. A successful PM in this role will understand the complexities of benefit discovery in each Prime locale and will deliver global results.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 5+ years’ experience in product management or similar field
· Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional organizations with many stakeholders
· MBA or similar post-graduate degree
· Knowledge of SQL is a plus but not essential
· Ability to work under time pressure and meet performance goals
· Exceptional organizational skills, and ability to work independently and autonomously
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong sense of ownership
· Ability to influence others with limited authority