NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $317 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $174 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The general purpose of this position is to prepare reporting and gain knowledge of NISA as an organization and how it deploys its investment services / strategies. The analyst will prepare meeting presentation materials; assist with enterprise process flows; assist with projects; complete special projects as needed; and provide general support to the Program Manager and team. Organizational skills are a priority, as high-quality work is expected in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills, and/or relevant industry-related experience
- Interest in achieving or working toward an advanced degree (e.g., MBA)
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. Military Code 3E6X1