Clearway Energy Group is accelerating the world’s transformation to a clean energy future. With more than 4.7 gigawatts of wind, solar, and energy storage assets in 25 states and a development pipeline across the country, we are offsetting the equivalent of nearly 8 million metric tons of carbon emissions for our customers. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Carlsbad, CA; Scottsdale, AZ; and Houston, TX.
The Analyst, Financial Operations is responsible for financial and strategic analysis, oversight, and reporting across the Community Solar and Disturbed Generation divisions of the Company. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities including analysis of financial/business metrics, delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, and development of new reporting capabilities (e.g. dashboards).
The Analyst, Financial Operations will analyze, prepare, and reconcile technical data as well as prepare reports, while always thinking of and devising ways to streamline and minimize cycle times through automated applications and process improvement. As a data owner, the Analyst, Financial Operations will also help develop recommendations effecting business procedures and operations and maintain financial and reporting systems. Additionally, the Analyst, Financial Operations will assist other stakeholders in Asset Management with special projects or components of other projects as needed.
Principle Responsibilities & Key Results
- Own accounts receivable monthly performance dashboards and management reporting
- Analyze and interpret key performance indicators to deliver insights and recommendations to the business
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare analysis and recommendations for quarterly write off
- Identify opportunities to improve payment performance and coordination with internal and external cross functional team
- Identify accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and coordinate collections with third party collections and internal legal counsel
- Drive data quality initiatives across the product area and help define future needs of our Solar customers
- Enhance existing controls and streamline current processes
- Introduce technology and automation where applicable
- Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling skills
- Ability to disseminate and analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar quantitative field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a financial or operations analysis role
- Renewable energy or energy sector experience highly preferred
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Prior Big 4, FP&A, or operations experience preferred
Clearway will not sponsor nonimmigrant visas for this position (H-1B, TN, E-3, etc.).