Join Reynolds Consumer Products… a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an Associate Category Manager to join our Walmart Team located in Bentonville, AR.
As an Associate Category Manager for Walmart, you will provide support to the Walmart teams by way of providing analytics on multiple categories across multiple departments OR Category Management responsibility for one category, operating at the Category Advisor level. You will also utilize internal data, syndicated data and retailer provided data to include sales, category, marketing, retailer buyers, financial planners and space planning both internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to:
- Establish strong working relationships, internally and externally, focused on the Sam’s Club business across all business units.
- Manage the space management process and technologies for the customer in the creation and implementation of planograms at club level with shelf schematic/planograms for all relays, new stores, remodels and special projects.
- Communicate/coordinate reset schedules/guidelines internally; Track and measure results.
- Support Category Advisor in insights and analytic requests both from the customer as well as from internal teams.
- Develop continuous improvement methods that elevate the team’s analytical and process management support for internal management and customer buying team.
- Collaborate with Category Manager(s) to assist in the development of category strategies.
Ultimately, you will meet regularly with Category and Sales teams to assist in special projects as well as developing appropriate insights to business issues through the mining of data that will drive increased sales and profits for the retailer’s category and RCP brands.
You will love it here if…
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You are highly analytic and have a natural curiosity for results
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- You are creative and are comfortable inventing and deriving new ways of doing business
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance or related field
- 4+ years of related professional Category Management/Analytical role in a CPG company or brokerage firm
- Strong mathematical, analytical, computer skills (powerpoint, excel and word).
- Strong knowledge in the use of system software, planogram software and syndicated data supplier tool (e.g. Nielsen AOD)
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.