Full Job Description
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an Associate Controller in our hub locations in Franklin, TN – Dallas, TX – Foxboro, MA – Schaumburg, IL .
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Associate Controller will provide financial oversight and insightful analysis to the Strategic Customers, MicroGrid and EcoStruxure organizations, by being a trusted business partner to the management teams and ensuring governance is in place.
Success in this role will require business partnering, building and establishing strong relationships across the US Commercial organization.
The Strategic Customers team is a sales organization responsible to cover Strategic Accounts for the entire suite of Schneider Electric offers; Total Annual Sales to US Strategic Customers Revenue exceeds $1.2B.
The US Microgrid team is responsible to develop the sales and delivery of MicroGrid projects in the US.
The EcoStruxure team is responsible to accelerate the deployment and grow the Revenue of EcoStruxure offers in the US.
- Support and challenge Business Partners (Strategic Customers, Microgrid, EcoStruxure) to optimize short and long-term financial performance / all Commercial aspects (Growth, Cost to Serve, Profitability, and Cash Management) in alignment with established strategy.
- Develop and implement financial processes for accurate financial planning and control.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans / strategic initiatives. Perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- As a member of the US Commercial Controlling leadership team, drive transversal initiatives to share best practices.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA Preferred
- 5 years + related Financial experience
- Strong Financial / Analytical skills with proven business acumen. Preference for Controlling experience in commercial or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of commonly used accounting concepts, practices and procedures, as well as commercial controlling principles and tools
- Advanced PC skills (emphasis on MS Excel, Tableau, SAP, SQL, Salesforce)
- Strong leadership skills including collaboration to lead in a matrix environment
- Proven ability to drive change and implement transformation initiatives
- Business Partnering skills, including strategic mindset, business acumen, ability to influence and convince
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
: US-Illinois-Schaumburg, US-Massachusetts-Boston, US-Tennessee-Nashville