Amentum is seeking a Finance Analyst to join our global facilities management business in the Peoria, IL area. This position is work from home during the pandemic. This position will return to the office once the facility is reopened.
An ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, efficient, thrives under pressure, and likes to dig into data. Quick responsiveness and turnaround times are key to success in this role.
- Support full life-cycle of project finance processes and ensure timely and accurate communication with the client and vendors.
- Participate at a hands-on level in month-end and year-end accounting close process, ensuring integrity and accuracy of reported financial results.
- Serve as a key change agent to identify opportunities to implement process improvement and document best practices.
- Assist in reconciling accounts as needed.
- Maintain files for accounting materials and support documentation
- Support the annual budget process for the assigned project portfolio, contribute to the accuracy of the monthly forecast, and reconcile differences throughout the year.
- Follow up on cash collections from the customers.
- Submit customer invoices and track the status of approval.
- Serve as resource to the site operations team and support compliance with the Master Service Agreement (MSA) and any related site level agreements.
- Provide support for various work groups and business units within a high matrix organization to achieve end results within established timetables and deadlines.
- Other responsibilities as requested by supervisor and/or manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related program.
- Two years of professional accounting and finance experience in a corporate environment.
- Advanced / Expert Microsoft Excel skills – experience using if/then statements, vlookups and pivot tables.
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts
- Outstanding organizational skills, including the ability to multitask competing priorities
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends.
- Experience supporting a client account and working in client facing role as part of a project team
- Experience with Costpoint, Cognos, or a similar ERP system
- MBA, CPA and/or CMA.
- ApplyShare Job
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.