Evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures in support of the ISV Program. Works with ISV Partners and the field to help qualify ISV opportunities and use cases as well as determine technical needs of the ISV for their applications. Provides input in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives for the ISV program.
The ISV Business Development Team team is responsible for establishing and driving new partnerships and opportunities to extend the use and monetization of Zoom’s powerful developer tools (API+SDK) across Zoom Meetings, and recently announced Zoom Apps, and VideoSDK. The ISV Sales Team works in close partnership with the Global Sales organization, Developer Advocacy Team and Product Management. We are a very agile team and are tasked with growing and expanding this part of Zoom’s reach to help extend Zoom into new areas and markets. The ideal candidate is someone who is high energy, technically savvy and has a polished, strategic partner sales acumen. This is a quota and MBO carrying role.
- Act as subject matter expert of ISV technical BD sales program
- Provide domain expertise in Zoom’s programmability and extensibility
- Know how to position the value and technical capabilities of APIs / SDKs
- Evaluate new business and market opportunities where partnerships can differentiate Zoom’s platform and/or expand market coverage
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Zoom product, sales, marketing and technical teams to prioritize objectives and key partners
- Identify, recruit, onboard and enable new ISV partners
- Negotiate contract terms, pricing and conditions related to the Zoom ISV program
- Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure buy-in and prioritization of partner projects. Track projects, owners, timelines and drive accountability.
- Partner management – build relationships and act as SPOC across partner sales, product, marketing, engineering and executive teams.
- Achieve quarterly MRR bookings targets. Build and execute GTM strategies to drive MRR bookings
- 1-3 years experience in SaaS, preferably in a SaaS / Developer Tool sales role
- Background in business development, technical sales, product management or product marketing strongly preferred
- Track record of over achievement on revenue / quota goals and MBOs
- Experience working with complex API/SDK integrations (pain points, GTM models etc) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously
- Capable of working with product and technical teams to evaluate and provide business requirements to scale and optimize the business
- Highly motivated, self-starter mentality with a proven ability to drive projects to closure
- Experienced in task prioritization, workload and escalation management
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and tactful diplomacy
- B.S. Degree , MS or MBA is a plus
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.