Salary : $12.50 – $26.00 an hour
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Number of hires for this role: 10+
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Need a new business development manager for the lifestyle services such as Dance, Music & Yoga.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop pitch and positioning of Trovapage product for the Life-Style( Dance, Music, Yoga) vertical.
- Identify key creators/sellers/studio owners in the vertical and onboard, manage, grow partnerships with them.
- Co-Develop and operationalize the partner program and establish best practices for the vertical.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with creator for strong growth.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trend.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a business developer to small business or similar role
- Depth experience in Dance, Yoga, Fitness or Music industry
- 5+ years experience in business development and account management.
- Entrepreneurially minded for opportunity and tolerance for ambiguity and risk
- Intellectually curious and flexible, but progress and results oriented
- Excellent verbal communication skills, cross-fuction team collabration and passion for technology application in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or JD preferred
- Transferable skills including but not limited to marketing, social media, creative, project and events management, and data analysis.
- Be part of an international business community and quickly build a network
- Opportunity to work with other social media creators
- Competitive compensation
- Exclusive brand merchandise
- Bonus if you already provide a professional service online or on-demand, a maker, creator, or have products that you sell online.
TrovaPage empowers small businesses and draws people closer to the digital age. It helps businesses look more professional and build a better brand. Even better:
TrovaPage provides all the tools to manage your business with no upfront costs.
Our mission is to inspire and enrich people’s lives by offering a business in a box and provide an opportunity to help small businesses and those who are struggling with an experience that is genuine, joyful, and positive. Trovapage is based in San Jose, CA, with global offices in Philadelphia, and New York, New York. Visit Trovapage.com
Related keywords: hiring immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $12.50 – $26.00 per hour