Business Operations Executive
The Business Operations Executive will apply their professional knowledge and expertise to support the President, Production Services in all financial, growth and strategic planning activities.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Posted 21 hours ago
Who Are We?
We are a young, entrepreneurial global expert in connectivity and data management services, focusing exclusively on the media and entertainment industry. In short, we allow creatives to collaborate on content wherever they are in the world. We do this by providing an extensive range of SaaS/PaaS solutions backed up by unrivaled technical support which enables them to manage and transfer valuable and critical contently quickly, securely and effectively. Our media network is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry connecting the leading studios, production and post-production facilities across the globe.
Business Operations Executive
The Business Operations Executive will apply their professional knowledge and expertise to support the President, Production Services in all financial, growth and strategic planning activities. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
From day one, the Business Operations Executive will have an immediate impact on Production Services productivity and growth, streamlining strategic initiatives as well as overseeing program management. They will have a proven experience in business with a special focus on strategic business development.
- Assist the President to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, growth plans, financial performance and the market expansion
- Coordinate with the business on projects, commercial activities and general administrative affairs
- Carry out specific management projects falling outside the scope of Operations
- Develop communication plan for strategic roadmap, growth and business strategies
- Consolidate and produce business plans working together with other business heads
- Produce regular and ad-hoc research reports on business development and market landscape
- Complete all reporting activities accurately and on time
Skills and Experience
- MBA or Bachelor degree
- 3+ years experience in a business or executive role
- Previous experience in strategic or management consulting
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Strong desktop research skill
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Conversant with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
Why you want to work for Sohonet
Sohonet is the global expert in connectivity, media services and network security for the media and entertainment industry. We allow creatives to work on content wherever they are in the world by providing an extensive range of solutions which enable them to transfer and store valuable and critical content quickly or to collaborate securely in real-time. And all of this is backed up by our unrivalled 24/7 technical support. The Sohonet Media Network is the largest and most-established private, high-performance network for the media industry and connects over 450 of the leading studios, production and post-production facilities around the world.
Sohonet enjoys strong partnerships within the broadcast and film industry, supporting organizations such as the BFC, The Production Guild, SIGGRAPH, HPA, SMPTE, The Digital Production Partnership, AMWA, UK Screen Association, The Production Guild, StudioSysAdmins, MESA and MESA Europe, and The Visual Effects Society.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.sohonet.com/jobs/ and complete the easy-to-use online application process in this section of our website. Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognize all applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want product news & updates?
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.
I would like to receive email updates from Sohonet, including product updates, special offers, event invitations, and company news.
Technology built for the creative process of film
Your teams make the magic, our team supports them with solutions at every stage. Find out how our solutions could help you.