We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Business Process Improvement Manager to join our team! In this role, you will be the Key leader driving implementation strategy and standards to create lasting improvement, both in short term operational/process results and long-term success. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you’ll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage and fully implement process improvement projects across subsidiary network.
- Track implementation status and report back to senior leadership — identify, communicate, and report significant deviations in project quality, cost, schedule and savings.
- Create and manage operations productivity metrics across Distribution Center.
- Study core processes, identify gaps and inefficiencies, work with cross-functional teams to recommend and implement continuous improvement processes.
- Identify and transfer best practices across locations.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP’s for projects.
- Collaborate directly with senior leadership and cross-functionally across the company to evaluate, develop and implement company projects.
- Document current processes as well as revise procedures.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- May require travel of at least 10% of the time, up to 35%.
Chillicothe, OH – PGW-5329
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related area within Operations or Logistics, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of overall business strategy and operations including business processes, revenue and cost components and drivers of these measures, profitability and return on investment modeling and general business modeling.
- Experience performing warehouse modeling and analysis.
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma experience or continuous improvement training/experience.
- Ability to translate the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
- Ability to communicate with different staff levels.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and administration tasks.
- Ability to research best practices.
- Creative mindset — ability to look beyond current procedures for improvement opportunities.
- Positive attitude and personality — ability to energize team to complete project.
- Ability to build consensus among individuals with differing perspectives.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in database management and spreadsheet applications such as MS Excel.
- Strong strategic thinking skills to support analysis and lead to development and implementation of process improvement projects and the execution of plans.
- Influencing ability — makes a persuasive argument for/against a decision using data.
- Communication — both written and verbal; equally able to explain project goal and objectives to those within and outside the function.
- Attention to detail — goes the extra step to pursue all avenues of analysis.
- Project management & organizational skills — able to set work priorities in a logical order and handle multiple priorities in parallel.
- Ability to research best practices.
- Creative mindset / problem solver — ability to look beyond current procedures for improvement opportunities, think conceptually and understand impact of decisions.
- Positive attitude and personality — able to energize team to complete projects.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts