The Capital Market Financial Analyst will support Newegg’s global finance teams and work closely with c-level executives by providing financial analysis, reporting, and insights. You will harness data and market insights to improve decision-making, enter new markets, and deliver better customer experiences. In addition, you will be at the forefront of addressing Newegg’s most strategic priorities.
- Assist business leaders with financial strategies and pipeline development by researching markets and companies.
- You will conduct in-depth research and analysis of companies, industries, markets, technologies, and competitors using a variety of tools and resources.
- You will develop, refine, operationalize, and help execute financial strategies that combine both finance and big data.
- You will perform financial analysis and develop robust models to evaluate projections and valuations of targets.
- Apply critical thinking, analyze data, formulate and synthesize recommendations on major business decisions to senior leadership across various departments.
- You will work cross functionally with internal teams, resources, and external advisors.
- You will support with financial documentation and presentation material.
- Other duties as assigned.
BA/BS in accounting/finance or MBA, graduate degree, or equivalent practical experience in a technical, quantitative, or business field.
Excellent understanding of finance and accounting combined with experience analyzing financial statements and building financial models. 1 to 3+ years Accounting/Finance experience.
E-commerce experience is a plus.
supervisorrole : None
Work Environment : N/A
Equipment Used : Standard office and computer equipment including MS Office software.
Language Skills : Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English
Travel Requirements : none