CVS Health is focused on driving multi-million dollar enterprise-wide growth and has developed a clearly defined strategy for the future. CarePass is a high-growth paid membership program that brings together the best of our retail assets. CarePass members pay to receive exclusive discounts on CVS Health products and services and other perks aimed at making healthy living more convenient and affordable.
As a key member of CarePass team, the Senior Manager of Carepass Growth and Member Engagement will support evolution of the CarePass program to achieve its high growth targets and to incorporate the best of CVS Health assets to deepen customer engagement. CNBC said: “CarePass is a bold attempt to fight Amazon – and may even put the retailer ahead.”
In this role, you will play a critical role in supporting the evolution of the CarePass program. The core focus will be ensuring a best in class customer experience as we grow and optimize the program. You will play a critical role in driving member engagement and growth strategies, with particular attention to member trend analysis, member communication/engagement approach, and member incentives and perks. The ideal person will have a passion for customer experience and be willing to roll up his or her sleeves to tackle whatever the most pressing problem of the day is – A true startup mentality within a large corporation.
- Analyze trends in member engagement and satisfaction across multiple data sources (e.g., member databases and survey results, store and call center feedback, etc.) to develop actionable insights
- Assume leading role in developing all leadership presentations
- Optimize member perks benefit by weighing member value and profitability
- Partner with Marketing organization on the development and execution of marketing initiatives and projects that focus on advancing the CarePass program
- Assume a leading role in revising annual strategic plan
This role is based in our Corporate Office in Woonsocket, RI.
- 4+ years of work experience in membership and loyalty or 3+ years with an MBA from a tier-1 institution
- Strong preferences for some combination of:
- Management consulting including: growth, program management
- Retail experience including: growth, program management, loyalty
- Demonstrated ability to build executive level presentations in PowerPoint
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and able to provide positive collaboration across multiple work streams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to wear multiple hats (leader, partner, analyst)
- Demonstrated organized, detail-oriented, and structured thinking and execution, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as needed in order to meet deadlines, demonstrating a high level of independent judgment and proactivity
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and multiple form factors
- Be modest in nature, recognizing the accomplishments of the team before the individual
- Be highly motivated and possess vision and enthusiasm
- Understand how to deliver on short time frames and be committed to meeting deadlines “no matter what”
- Communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.