- 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in a client-facing role or communicating, aligning, and managing internal stakeholders across multiple levels, including executive leadership.
- Experience working with privileged, confidential information.
- Experience leading end-to-end, cross-functional projects.
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- 5 years of work experience in Finance, Sales Operations, Management Consulting or Investment Banking.
- Sales operations and strategy experience.
- Ability to structure a compelling storyline and build presentation decks and briefing documents that support the narrative.
- Executive-level written/verbal communication skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Revenue Strategy & Operations team is the strategic and operational arm of Google Customer Solutions and are responsible for both setting the strategic agenda as well as driving impact against business goals.
This role combines the best of two roles both leading priority sales strategy and operations projects and driving effective business management for the VP of Revenue Strategy & Operations.
You will launch and lead top priority business strategy projects, and identify opportunities to accelerate growth and increase efficiencies by working with senior sales leaders and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You’ll have exposure to sales and operations leaders at all levels as you solve complex problems across the organization, develop recommendations, and present to senior leadership.
Your overarching objective will be to help RSO leadership run the organization effectively and efficiently. You will be responsible for crafting and setting RSO’s priorities, shaping the VP’s leadership, team engagement, and communications strategy, and helping shape the culture of RSO to be a place where we can attract, develop, and grow strategy operations talent at Google.
You’ll gain visibility and experience into what it takes to lead a complex organization and help run business operations, from setting Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to shaping agendas for executive and team off-sites to diagnosing and improving organization effectiveness.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Drive effective business management for the VP of RSO and serve as their thought partner.
- Partner with senior GCS & RSO leadership to identify strategic priorities and opportunities for future growth and efficiencies.
- Lead, launch, and land global strategic and operations projects to help sales teams be more effective in helping customers grow.
- Collaborate with cross-functional strategy and operations (e.g. region and global revenue strategy and operations teams) and sales enablement teams to drive critical initiatives to success.
- Own executive-level presentations (e.g., Quarterly Business Reviews, special projects etc.).
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.