This role plays an integral role in driving Sphere’s long term, strategic growth and performance. You will partner with functional leaders, translate strategy into action and drive operational excellence and efficiency throughout our business. The execution of our corporate strategy requires each function to be strategically aligned, know how to advance our strategy, to execute with confidence and be able to make data driven decisions..
This is a new role, critical to leading implementation of our vision and the execution and management of transformational projects across the company. By partnering with leaders and executives across the company you’ll drive strategic projects that improve our efficiency and customer experience using a combination of strong project management skills and rigorous data analysis.
You’ll be in a position to initiate and drive change across Sphere through data-driven insights; identifying where there are opportunities for the business to do things differently. You’ll create business cases that influence decisions and take ownership of your proposed cross-functional projects, managing them from inception to completion.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Create and manage the master plan and cadence for corporate-wide operational planning in order to bring our strategies to life and drive execution
- Manage and evolve our corporate dashboards, scorecards and goal setting process (OKRs) to ensure corporate strategy is effectively translated into defined workstreams and aligned across organizations
- Engage with business leaders across organizations to analyze business problems, develop and implement solutions and track performance improvement
- Define, drive, and project manage the development and roll-out of new cross-functional processes which can include upsell strategy and process or R&D+GTM engagement models as well as talent acquisition and management plans
- Work with other functional areas of the company to orchestrate change initiatives that help scale the company
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- MBA is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Management Consulting or Strategy and Planning positions.
- Experience in business model innovations.
- Experience in policy and strategy implementation for short and long-term results
- Knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures.
- P&L management and strong analytical.
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and basic accounting
- Outstanding quantitative, financial, research, modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures
- Self-starter who can work independently within set objectives
- The right candidate will be able to explain, and where needed, defend her/his analysis both verbally and in writing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with proven track record working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working and multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast-paced environment