Provide strategic and operational support for Enterprise VIP through development of centralized capabilities, operating standards, and communication across VIP network including hosts, Inside Sales, Player Development, and National Casino Marketing. Responsible for implementing, executing, and measuring VIP Corporate initiatives across Caesars Entertainment, including sales performance programs. Will work collaboratively with VIP leaders and operators to ensure effective execution of VIP strategies.
- Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks
- Advocate for an organizational commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior
- Create a compliance culture and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct
- Assist in development of overarching VIP enabling strategy via tools, capabilities, HR strategy, and analytics in collaboration with VIP Innovation/Ops
- Manage Enterprise VIP budget (e.g., IT investments, vendor management)
- Review VIP business operations and trends and act as a consulting resource to on Property VIP leadership and Corporate VIP
- Manage and lead training and communication for all VIP policies, new tools and enhancements, new host hires, and initiatives (e.g. Corporate SMART Communication, SMART 101, creation of training documents)
- Optimize revenues and efficiencies through effective use of contact, sales, and service strategies
- Provide data based recommendations on VIP policies (e.g., measurable objectives, host manuals, discount policies, comp exceptions, etc.)
- Manage performance of direct reports to develop tools, standards and strategic recommendations
- Oversee the operations of the Casino Marketing sales performance culture learning solutions that build and enhance the skills, knowledge and abilities of the CET Host teams
- Proactively advocate and socialize the Casino Marketing sales performance tools and culture throughout the organization
- Collaborate with property and regional CM leadership to drive strategic innovation and development of pilots/tests of new capabilities
- Act as point of contact for communication between VIP leader and enterprise analytics(e.g., performing ad-hoc analysis, coding standards, reporting, etc.)
- Manage all comp and incentive plans for VIP
- Manage and support all VIP users by responding to questions, setting up new users, and resolving technical issues
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Three years of sales or marketing experience
- Deep understanding of finance and drivers of performance
- Proven capability in innovative and creative thinking for defined sales results
- College degree; MBA preferred
- Three to five years of successful experience in casinos/hotels, customer service or host experience (Experience with luxury brands preferred)
- Expert with Microsoft programs Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM platform preferred
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences
- Ability to travel
- Strategic problem-solving skills, yet comfortable overseeing day to day activities
- Must be a proactive change agent
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate and manage others across large spans
- Strong analytical, strategy, and communication skills
Caesars Entertainment is the world’s most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah’s®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family’s success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individuals’ religious beliefs or practices.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.