Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. .
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
- Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa is looking for a Finance Director to join the FP&A Team. This leader will drive value across a broad spectrum of the Company with a particular focus on fiscal year planning, quarterly close and metric reporting process, M&A due diligence and supporting a wide range of strategic analysis and decision making.
- The position requires strong financial reporting, planning and modeling skills, focus on details and good business judgment.
- Impeccable character, integrity, discretion and work ethic are critical for success.
- The position will be supported by the VP of FP&A, will work closely with our SVP of Operations and is located in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
- Build components of the Board of Directors presentations, Investor Relations materials, internal presentations, and play a role in any financing and M&A activities
- Support the Accounting team in close procedures and processes
- Build, lead and mentor a team of Financial Analysts that drive budgets, forecasts and key KPI reporting to the business teams they support
- Trusted advisor to the VP of FP&A and SVP of Operations. Proactively collaborate, influence, and align the company’s planning processes to achieve the overall company strategy
- Work cross functionally to support departmental decision-making with forecasting, planning, reporting and analytics
- Partner with broader organization to drive process and systematic improvements across the Company
- Manage and/or execute ad-hoc analysis requests
- 5+ years of FP&A, corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related fields with previous people management experience, in fast-paced, high growth environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and build complex models (in Excel and other planning platforms)
- Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details
- Extremely well organized, and data driven
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- Ability to deal with conflict, and manage expectations
- Exposure to key financial management processes as required in a scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field required
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Enterprise SaaS experience preferred
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more! As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.