This position will be responsible for supporting the execution of merger and acquisition transactions and will actively contribute in advancing Molina Healthcare’s overall growth strategy. The role entails working closely with the senior members of the Corporate Development team and will actively interact with the business leaders and senior management team at Molina. Ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills, strong attention to detail, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and a strong interest in the healthcare services industry.
Investigation and execution of corporate development efforts, including:
- Maintain database of potentially actionable targets to help create deal pipeline, and research opportunities in key markets.
- Develop detailed financial projection models created with input of subject matter experts and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare valuation and acquisition consequences (accretion / dilution) analysis for M&A targets, as well as general financial analysis related to Molina capital allocation strategy.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify and diligence critical financial or transaction risks.
- Assist in development of capital market strategy and subsequent execution, including any contemplated debt issuance.
- Collaborate with external advisors (financial, accounting, legal) in execution of any M&A or financing transaction.
- Prepare and assist in delivery of regular status updates to company executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience supporting corporate development and/or investment banking.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively collaborate with business unit leaders, SME’s and external resources.
- MBA preferred
- Prior experience in investment banking, private equity or corporate development strongly preferred in Healthcare.
- Experience supporting the execution of M&A transactions.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.