Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy. We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
Summary of Primary Purpose
Support finance and operations by assisting in all costing, inventory and reporting functions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Interact with and learn from leaders throughout our company
- Engage in specialized training and development opportunities to learn about the industry
- Learn about the finance role in various functional areas, including Treasury, Tax, Operations, Supply Chain, IT, Business Units, Internal Audit and Corporate Accounting
- Obtain valuable leadership experiences to use throughout your career
- Support in continuing education (e.g., CMA/CPA, MBA)
Description of Major Responsibilities
- Fully participates in all company Safety and Continuous Improvement programs. Works safe at all times.
- Manage Item Family Database
- Set Up New Case Counts
- Set Up New Sizes
- Change / Validate Standards
- Ensure Accurate Time Reporting
- Manage Quality Item Family Database
- Set Up new item specs
- Create report that regularly report on product measurements
- Work with Rovisys on SupportDevelop Reports
- Fox Jet Labeling System
- Maintain Database of labels for non-GS1 products
- Create reports
- Mine maintenance data
- TWSWork with corporate IT on issues/changes
- Develop and maintain production reports including MEI, Daily production etc.
- Labor Tracking Database
- Maintain Batavia’s daily labor tracking sheet
- Cost quoting
- Intra Company Material Standards Maintenance
- Assist in budget prep
- Labor/OH Shop Order Variance Analysis
- New item BOM & Routing
- Cost/Inventory Analysis
- Material Shop Order Variance Analysis
- BOM Creation (BPCS)
- Routing Creation (BPCS)
- Cycle counts reconciliation
- DC transfer reconciliation
- Resin issuing
- Floor counts
- Maintain files as outlines in the Huhtamaki Retention Policy.
Will work in a manufacturing environment and will use the following equipment: computer, printer, copier, fax, telephone, ladder, and forklift. Requirements walking (10%), standing (20%) and sitting (70%). Requires full range of body motion such as twisting, bending, squatting, climbing, reaching at/above/below shoulders and lifting up to 35 lbs., on a regular basis, and agility to handle all products.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance
- Strong aptitude in analytics, problem solving, interpersonal skills, motivation to succeed
- Competence with Microsoft Office Applications and quick-witted with data management software
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
Relocation and an eagerness to develop leadership competencies at other U.S locations is required (geographic relocation is required).
Join us to shape the future together!