Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Field Marketing Manager will develop, manage and evolve marketing programs for the ANSYS regional sales teams. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, product managers, support teams and ANSYS regional sales teams. The primary objective of the role is demand generation through successful campaign execution and understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities.
- Plans demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline for the sales organization
- Executes strategic global marketing campaigns and industry campaigns Identifies new tactics to connect with market across all personas including users, managers and executives
- Builds a community of customers, prospects and students through PR, social media, webinars and other digital tactics
- Nurtures existing leads through digital content, events and other persona appropriate marketing methods.
- Monitor lead flow within the territory to ensure the appropriate sales channels are receiving and following up on leads
- Creates and manage territory program budget; measures ROI of field marketing tactics through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted direct mail and email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Ability to work very independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- An MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in B2B and B2C demand generation environment preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to earn trust through performance and relationship-building
- Prior experience working in a technical business setting with engineers or in engineering simulation is a plus
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.