Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst – Corporate Financial Analysis with a solid academic background and a desire to influence a cleaner future through the electrification of the transportation space. If you are detail-oriented, able to multitask and like to take on new challenges, then we want to talk with you!
- Actively participate with management to guide and influence long-term, strategic decision making in its broadest sense.
- Compile and manage large data sets of key financial information to analyze and sensitize management scenarios to analyze the near, mid and long-term financial health of the Company.
- Fastidiously and accurately manage inputs and the communication of outputs from the Company’s financial operating model.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to drive understanding of Lucid’s “big picture” financial priorities.
- Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance to the Company, its management and the Board of Directors by building financial models and concisely synthesizing key outputs.
- Interpret key operational performance indicators, growth trends, and competitive positioning to inform strategic recommendations for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Partner closely with the operating team (incl. Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Program Management, Marketing, Retail, and Business Development) to understand financial inputs and facilitate alignment in critical operating decisions.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments and projects supporting departments across the organization.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 years of variance analysis experience (eg: actuals to forecast comparison) and ability to own period-to-period analysis.
- Ability to create bespoke and scalable financial models from scratch, at times with degrees of ambiguity around inputs, and ability to clearly communicate outputs.
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to senior management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results.
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Finance analyst experience at an automotive OEM or automotive Tier 1 supplier – a huge plus!
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top tier institution – bonus points!
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.