YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Finance Analyst FP&A, are to:
- Prepare and coordinate of forecast/ budget/ MEND with Finance BPs and loading in data1;
- Challenge assumptions, review results and ensure data integrity;
- Analyze financial data, create reports and executive summaries, develop Financial and FTE Bridges for respective functional areas and be able to present results with minimal guidance;
- Support of the preparation of financial updates including extended Deviation Analysis, Risk and Opportunities;
- Be accountable to provide relevant business insights with advanced analytics, develop and quantify scenarios / options, sensitivity analysis and transparency and track of planning assumptions;
- Assist in the review and management of Cost Centers and Hierarchies, Master Data, build and execute reports to research and analyze Actuals, Forecast, Budgets utilizing data1 and other Bayer systems;
- Act as Business Partner to relevant VP / SVP / Directors for manage their marketing cost centers (overall costs under management expected to be approx. $40-50m);
- Provide planning, forecasting, reporting support for costs under management and guide the responsible cost center managers in managing and steering their costs within budget;
- Implement and maintain the FTE/Personnel cost planning model for entire CH USA organization (~310+ FTEs / ~$90M USD) for all personnel expenses across all CH cost centers containing headcount;
- Lead all aspects of Cash Flow planning, forecasting, reporting including providing insights and comments on Cash Flow development for Region NA, including partnert across cross-divisional working capital team focusing on increased transparency of cash flow topics in the United States hosted by Treasury department;
- Train / support Finance Business Partners in aspects of Data.one and related queries/modelling and act as interface with the content management team and global team on all Data.one related topics;
- Support Marketing Mix Analysis for CH;
- Provide all data required for performing the Marketing Mix Analysis periodically as requested;
- Facilitate consistent timely communication between BP and the cross functional associates to ensure alignment on current targets and direction;
- Keep Manager and Function Head informed and aware of Risks and Opportunities;
- Ensure Compliance and implement Finance Controls to ensure compliance with Bayer, GAC and Value Flows.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with at least five years of relevant experience or M.B.A./M.S.A. in relevant field or International FACT Trainee with at least three years of relevant experience;
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel;
- Strong Data and Financial analytical skills;
- Strong technical / system capabilities;
- Ability to challenge status quo and to embrace change;
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills;
- Business Partnering mindset capable of interacting with all levels of the organization;
- Ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations;
- Prioritize work to meet commitments in accordance with business timelines;
- Provide excellent customer service supporting Brand Managers;
- Strong “Business Partnering” competencies in collaboration;
- Demonstrated Analytical skills, structured approach, proactive and self-motivated;
- English fluent written and spoken.
- SAP and BW experience.
- Your application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.