US0049 Sysco Arizona (Division of USA I)
Minimum Level of Education:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs, and overall business improvement. Partner with Commercial leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through the utilization of Financial Planning and Analysis of best practices. Support corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) processes, initiatives and reporting within Operations.
- Facilitate the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process and tools.
- Develop and deploy Finance tools, and processing across the organization.
- Train business stakeholders on the AOP process.
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process.
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics.
- Develop and identify insights and opportunities.
- Analytical support for strategic investment decisions.
- Generate corporate and business segment forecasts based on defined cadences.
- Creation of executive management reporting dashboards and distilling key insights.
- Develop, and deploy tools and processes across the organization as business defines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA degree.
- 2+ years Financial or business-related analysis experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- CPA preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several discrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and the level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.