USA, Louisville, KY
The Finance Development Program (FDP) is an intensive 3-year program which provides you strong rotational learning and a quality MBA that will set you apart from your peers. You will be challenged by rotational assignments throughout the business which will strengthen your technical skills and grow you as a leader in the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Hands-on Rotational assignment options include operating Finance roles in Sales, Manufacturing, and Product Management as well as foundational roles in Controllership, Internal Audit, and Financial Planning & Analysis
- A combination of coursework, job assignments and interactive seminars will equip you with exceptional technical, financial and leadership skills.
- Mentoring & networking: FDP/Manager outings, job shadowing, exposure to Senior Executives.
- Continuous feedback: performance appraisals during and after each rotation.
- Professional and Leadership skill trainings.
- GE Appliances will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
- Positions located in Louisville, KY
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelors Degree or better in Business, Finance, Management, Accounting or related field
- Graduates with strong interest in Finance career
- Academic excellence; 3.0 GPA minimum
- Prior intern or co-op experience in the financial field
- 2021 Summer FDP Internship at GE Appliances
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexibility, mobility and ability to relocate
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.