Egnyte is looking for a highly motivated finance manager to join our Corporate FP&A team and play a critical role in our continued growth and progress towards operational excellence.
In this position you will be a key player within the FP&A organization providing financial insights and helping to drive scalable growth and success. You must be a self-starter, have an ability to communicate complex ideas to business leaders and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical and data processing capabilities, provide a strong voice and have the ability to represent finance in cross-functional projects. You will thrive in a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will drive the Corporate financial planning and analysis processes, and assist the VP of Finance with company analytics and insights, and creation of financial models, internal and external presentations. The candidate must be an excel and powerpoint power user.
Specific Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Key driver of the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning
- Develop dashboards to track key performance metrics and monitor business performance
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Identify and drive cross-functional initiatives to improve process, systems and automation to help the business scale
- Assist in preparation of routine financial communication materials provided to executive staff, shareholders, lenders and the Board of Directors
The successful candidate will need:
- 5+ years of directly applicable experience with time spent in FP&A within a technology company
- Experience with full P&L, BS and Cash Flow forecasting
- Strong knowledge of SaaS and subscription-based revenue models
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion, with high attention to detail
- Budgeting system experience (Anaplan a plus)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business; MBA strongly preferred