Audigy is a management company that provides business services for ENT and audiology practices across the nation. Audigy’s Mission is to help our Members achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals by delivering unparalleled growth, leadership and a commitment to the success of every practice we serve.
Why work at Audigy?
We are making a difference to small business owners all over the country and into Canada. We are leveling the playing field so that small medical practices can compete with the big box retailers in providing small business jobs to their communities and ultimately by providing top of the line quality hearing care to their patients.
Our Benefits Include:
- 401k w/company match
- Parental/Family Leave w/transition back to work
- Working from home (temporarily)
- Top technology platforms for easy remote access
- Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- And more…
Finance Business Partner (Finance Manager)
This is a great role for anyone with an Operations/ MBA background with a focus on Finance. It’s not direct accounting position but you do need to understand enough about P&L, GL, etc. to make strategic recommendations.
The Finance Business Partner (Finance Manager ) is responsible for driving and supporting the overall financial health and strategy for Audigy’s Members practices, aggressive growth goals and a high degree of business acumen. The FM will partner with these dynamic Member practices to track and evaluate the financial performance of the business and assess operational activities and behaviors that impact financial results.
- Oversee all financial management, planning, systems and controls for Members within the assigned territory, to include: key performance indicators (KPIs), income statements, balance sheets, financial health, budgeting, forecasts, cash flow management and chart of accounts
- Lead, develop and manage budgeting, forecasting and financial review processes for assigned Members
- Monitor and advise Member on financial performance against budget, financial/operational goals
- Partner with Member to develop and monitor short term and long-term financial goals in alignment with individual Member interests and in support of Audigy Group business objectives
- Implement, track and evaluate the effectiveness of financial tools and support platforms used to support the Members’ business
- Create and deliver financial details and summaries to leadership, teammates, Members and shared services, while taking leadership and accountability over ensuring Member-focused activities are in alignment with, and in support of that Member’s financial considerations
- Comprehensive, applicable knowledge of finance and accounting in a business setting
- Ability to communicate complex financial information and advice in a relatable, actionable manner
- Strong blend of business acumen, tactical knowledge and strategic perspective with a thorough understanding of how various aspects of business impact and align with the financial health and strategy of an organization
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing and streamlining
- Experience consulting with business leaders
- Demonstrates the political savvy needed to effectively navigate complex and sensitive situations
- Advanced Excel skills
Education & Experience:
- At least five years of experience in finance, accounting or related field with direct impact on financial strategy and/or results
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
Audigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply