The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to provide financial leadership to the Muncie factory and business partnering for reporting, analysis, planning and forecasting for Honeywell Thermal Solutions, ensuring adequate financial controls and driving compliance to HONEYWELL, PMT/HPS, and ISC financial policy.
- You will collaborate with business management and support teams to ensure strong execution, delivery of customer value and positive business results. Develop a strong team approach, providing financial management support to all levels of the business team.
- Leads the preparation of the financial forecasts and budgets, including the identification or quantification of risks and opportunities; facilitate the negotiation and agreement of key operational metrics and inputs.
- Oversee periodic analysis of variances as compared to plan, forecast and prior periods. Prepare presentations and documentation of budget and forecast information.
- Address issues and develop a plan of action. Find opportunities to improve processes and practices while working with business and functional teams to develop consistent management reporting and processes.
- Support monthly reviews and periodic business planning sessions. Involves evaluating financial and operational results, supervising data and contributing to the development of key initiatives.
- Collaborates with key functional leaders to develop and coordinate the Annual Operating Plan/ Official Estimates.
- Works closely with Sourcing team to reconcile supplier spend data/purchase price variance with financial systems, helping to identify opportunities for the procurement team to drive value.
- Monitors and anticipates factory performance driving actions to improve efficiencies. Drives actions to reduce Cost of Poor Quality at the site.
- Drive Monthly Operating reviews with both : ETO departments and ISC departments in Muncie, including Indirect expense actual vs budget.
- Participates in SIOP(Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning) Muncie to drive close alignment between demand, supply, and revenue plans while maintaining low level of inventory. Set and monitor levels of inventory to optimize delivery.
- Participates and provides financial supports in make-buy decisions and CAPEX/Project savings.
- Performs Controllership oversight working closely with Country Controllership US to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Drives Month-end Closing process to ensure deliverables are met as per Closing Calendar. Partner for Corporate and External Finance Audits.
- Drives annual standard setting costing process to ensure functional accountability of variances (material, labor, and overhead).
- Collaborate with transfer pricing team and ensure accurate Transfer pricing for Muncie factory – partnering with Tax and all functions involved.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience working within a matrix driven manufacturing environment
- 3+ years’ experience leading financial teams
- Problem solving approach, ability to work independently, willingness to learn & grow.
- Ability to deal with leadership, willingness to collaborate.
- MBA in Economics or Finance preferred.
- Experience handling manufacturing site finance/ factory finance.
- Experience using SAP, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or similar tools.
- Strong Excel skills.
JOB ID: HRD103054
Location: 201 E 18th St,Muncie,Indiana,47302,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.