Does crafting the cross-channel story on a rapidly growing sector in the online travel ecosystem excite you? Expedia spends millions of dollars across several channels to acquire customers and drive repeat. This Finance Manager position adds to Expedia core values and success by driving insights through relevant and accurate reporting for all EG Retail brands.
As the Finance Manager for Growth Marketing, you will take on end-to-end ownership of weekly support for cross channel reporting that highlights key drivers and draws out actionable insights.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the efforts to prepare and present a cohesive weekly channel story that includes key financial and operational metrics
- Revamp content and refresh views to include relevant new metrics around SSLT++ factors, new customer %, clickshare funnel insights and others
- Leverage outlook and capital optimization guidelines to ensure completion of action loop
- Partner closely with stakeholders including Brand and Retail trading teams to enable insights and influence investment decisions
- Automate and scale reporting where relevant by working with appropriate teams
- Drive accountability for timely completion and submission of weekly material at various forums
Who you are:
The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. You will be a self-starter who enjoys problem-solving using data, pays attention to details, and is able to work well with all levels of the cross-functional teams including marketing, finance, analytics and Data Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through sound analysis and modeling, effective communication, and the presentation of alternatives
- Experience with Essbase and Oracle Financials or similar tools
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience SQL or Tableau building skills
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.