Reily Foods Company is a 5th generation family owned manufacturer based out of New Orleans known for our iconic brands such as New England Coffee, Luzianne Iced Tea and Blue Plate Mayonnaise. We turn everyday occasions into meaningful moments and we’ve been bringing family and friends together since 1902!
LET’S GET BREWING! The Finance Operations Manager will support our facility in tracking, analyzing, and reporting financial performance. This position is responsible for period-end closing, forecasting, and budgeting processes and assists the Plant Manager by providing insights that enable business decisions that improve plant financial performance. The position is expected to perform complex ad hoc analysis on a regular basis, assist in special projects, support the development of presentation materials for executive leadership, and continuously identify opportunities for process improvements and cost savings.
GRIND THE BEANS. The crucial step to this position’s success.
- Analyzes business and financial results to identify key drivers of variances, opportunities, and risks
- Works with plant management to establish, monitor, and ensure forecast and budget are achieved
- Responsible for monthly close process, variance analysis, and plant reporting
- Prepares and monitors production data, including absorption impact
- Provides cost estimates for planned product launches
- Responsible for monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Assists in creating monthly reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develops financial models and reports that are flexible, accurate, and clearly present key findings and assumptions
- Implements new processes, identifies and articulates process issues and formulates solutions
- Develops strong cross functional partnerships and provides excellent customer service
- Assists cost center owners with analysis of variances to plan
- Influences others and provide financial perspective as part of multidisciplinary Plant Lead team
- Serves as the Financial lead for loss analysis process focused on achieving cost savings through reduced waste and increased efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
BREW THE PERFECT CUP. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing finance experience, ideally in a consumer packaged goods company
- In-depth understanding of cost accounting and financial accounting
- Skilled in financial modeling, pro forma analysis, and process analysis
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and work in an organized, detailed manner and within deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively across multiple departments
- Capable of making the complex simple and increasing the financial acumen of business partners
- Very Strong Technical/Data Skills: Microsoft Excel, Query Writing (Microsoft Power Query), Power BI and PowerPoint skills
- ERP System experience and aptitude, Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- SMELL THE AROMA. Competitive salary and incentive plan. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, LTD, paid vacation and holidays!
Reily Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer, Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Licenses & Certifications