As a Finance Partner/CPA, you will work across Cerner’s revenue portfolio to ensure consistency in revenue approaches. You will review stand-alone selling price estimates and review variable consideration estimates. You will monitor internal control practices and implement improvements. You will support the external audit process. As a subject matter expert, you will provide trusted advice to senior leadership including VP and Senior Director and other management across multiple lines of business or regions. You will prepare position papers to support complex transactions and modification arrangements. You will partner with business leaders to create and interpret financial reporting. Leveraging your strong analytical skills, you will interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, results and opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to develop strategies to support Cerner’s cloud strategy. Viewed as a leader, you will provide financial and commercial support of sales opportunities, tenders and projects; and represent Finance to organizations across Cerner through various presentations, training and learning activities. Successful candidates will have excellent oral and written communication skills, be highly organized and have strong analytical skills.
Back to Description
Cerner Jobs and Careers
CERNER JOBS AND CAREERS
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company’s growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related field of study or relevant, equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years finance or accounting work experience
- Public Accounting Experience
- Reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Kansas City area
- Experience with internal controls
- Revenue recognition experience
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.