How you’ll make a difference
In this role you will work closely with the Finance Director to manage monthly corporate reporting and analysis of results, lead efforts to create reports and communicate results and projections to business partners and leadership
You will support Finance analysts and business partners by understanding key performance drivers for business and ensure financial decisions are facilitated and key financial information effectively represented, with strong focus on customer centricity. Collaborate with business stakeholders to perform financial planning analysis, profitability, and performance reporting (i.e. developing forecasts, annual operating plan/budget, and compiling performance reports) and directly support profitability and business performance by delivering deeper dive analytics and insights and providing decision support for designated business units.
You should be able to manage and consolidate financial business planning, analysis, and forecasting support to drive strategic insights, create and maintain global budget and forecasting reports, monitor financial performance against strategic plan and develop presentations and reports as requested while managing the development of financial models and achieving results by executing tasks and plans with support from the Finance Lead.
What you will bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree, with in a Finance discipline.
- MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in Finance discipline with focus on Corporate Finance preferred.
- Experience with visual presentation of financial information, Tableau or Power BI preferred.
- Experience in an agile and dynamic project focused environment with attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Office required and advanced understanding finance systems (MS Dynamics preferred).
- Advanced understanding of finance business operations and industry solutions.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and relationship building skills.
- Proficiency in the business language for PMI (English).
What you’ll get from PMI
Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay.
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project’s global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you’ll do the same for us.
- Want to grow, develop and thrive at PMI?
Find out more and apply today