Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate services that improve the productivity of our clients’ business and organizations. Our Corporate Solutions Client Finance Group is the preferred provider of globally consistent, integrated real estate financial solutions. With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences in a team oriented environment.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst for our team based in Westmont. This position works under the supervision of a JLL Finance Manager and is highly interactive with our clients and JLL account teams.
What this job involves:
- Support and implement “Best in Class” reporting.
- Complete and support regular and ad-hoc reporting including informal and formal internal and documents, reports, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Support team’s efforts to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes while preserving data integrity
- Organize and maintain team data collection, reporting and communication.
- Support cost-savings and process improvement initiatives
- Participate in the development and distribution of best practices, process documentation, and user support materials for reporting.
- Monthly & quarterly report generation
- Run day to day reporting and forecasting activities
- Maintain and enhance reporting
- Identify tactical and strategic opportunities, gaps and financial risks
- Detailed forecast analysis including Budget versus Actual spending and Forecast verses Actual spending.
- Annual Budget planning preparation and development
- Assist leaders in researching and identifying budget corrections and work with others to implement change
- Forecast accuracy reporting
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
- Special projects and other functions as required by manager
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 -5 years of experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated financial competency at a detailed level of operation
- Ability to collaborate across many levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
- Strong organization, analytical, and coordination skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Excellent level of customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable to tasks assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills / interpersonal sensitivity
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- MBA or CPA a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You’ll join a collaborative, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…