Full Job Description
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Financial Analyst provides timely, relevant and accurate financial and operational performance data and analysis to all assigned functions. The Financial Analyst is responsible for updating monthly reports, tracking performance against projections, working with department leads to support the business.
You’d be responsible for:
- Performing financial reporting and analysis
- Identifying trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Preparing reports and projections based on analysis
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to financial close, issues and deliverables
- Research and resolve cross functional inquiries
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Finance, Accounting, Business or related Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year of P&L analysis experience
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.