ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
This is a critical role on a small finance team within a fast-growing organization. The person assuming this role will gain exposure to other aspects of corporate finance (such as acquisition and other valuation analysis), financing, as well as strategic planning initiatives. The person will also work with key leaders across the company. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to gain insights into multiple finance disciplines and projects in a dynamic growth environment.
- Support 2 business units (OSS & PS) in terms of revenue forecasting and profitability analysis, including preparing financial packages
- Assist Head of Finance with preparing the corporate financial plans on a monthly and quarterly basis, including BoD materials
- Work with accounting and extended finance team to optimize our Netsuite financial planning applications.
- Prepare KPI dashboards and other SaaS metrics
- Create bookings & revenue forecasts for our key company partnerships (as well as for other customers), including pipeline forecasts
- Various Cash Flow and funding analysis
- BS/BA in Finance, Business, Economics or similar or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MA or MBA a plus.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a high-tech, dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience with NetSuite or similar financial tools.
- Advanced Excel skills a must!
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different parts of the business to understand processes, gather data, and build reporting functionality.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities.
- Expertise in financial modeling.
- Understand contracts and cost drivers to the business.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com , or follow us on LinkedIn.