Full Job Description
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Financial Analyst III
Performs complex financial analyses on budgets, cash flows, operating results, and business plans. Prepares forecasts, reports and analyses on BU/Segment/Organizational or Industry level. May Be required to work on special projects or to provide less experienced analyst with work direction and technical assistance. Operates without supervision.
- Strong Experience with using, maintaining and expanding various ERP systems and Finance applications (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Tableau, Esprit, Qliksense) as well as MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Provides the maintenance of Financial models, mutlidemential data bases, reporting packages
- Provides budget owners across the organization to provide monthly reports and analysis on Act/Budget/FC deviation
- Develops financial ad-hoc reports and analysis for cross-functional departments and management as requested
- Ensures clean books and records in addition be able to follow recent accounting standards and FRG’s
- Designs and implements process improvements
- Forecasts accurate and timely cash flow projections, sales projections, and expense projections.
- Provides work leadership for less senior financial analysts.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; MBA or CPA (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Hyperion Planning
- Willing to travel (as needed)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.