Overview: TA Instruments, a subsidiary of Waters Corporation, has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Financial Analyst III to support the TA Business Unit. The focus of the role will be on the Top Line (sales/orders) as well as margins for worldwide TA Business. This is a newly created role and will report to the Finance Manager for TA. Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Support development of the annual plan and quarterly forecasting for sales/orders and trade margins.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of sales/orders/margins by geography and product lines.
- Actively collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional departments to drive results.
- Development of relevant reports as well as analysis of key drivers to support business decision making.
- Prepare presentations and analytics for business partners and leadership.
- Financial support to product management and R&D over business cases for new product introductions and well as tracking results for new introductions.
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following:
- BS in Finance/Accounting, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance or accounting with a focus on financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of competing deadlines, and flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. SAP, BW or Analysis and Power BI preferred.
- Demonstrated financial analysis skills as well as the ability to manipulate and interpret large data sets.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with various levels of the organization, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world’s leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.