- 3+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Amazon has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst as a key member of the International Emerging Finance team. This is an opportunity to be part of Amazon’s growth story around the world, driving best practices while addressing the unique challenges of doing business in different countries.
- The individual will partner with our Exports, Global Stores and other Emerging country teams on key responsibilities of variety of business initiatives, growth projects, financial reporting and analysis and guidance on new business initiatives, cost efficiency projects, executive reporting and variance analysis. This role will have significant visibility to senior leadership and will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to meaningfully impact business team’s top-line growth and contribute to profitability improvements.
- Have relevant technical experience to analyze complex datasets from SQL, Excel, Tableau and other scripting languages/statistical tools.
Key job Responsibilities include:
- Manage and participate in finance and accounting activities across several locations
- Support long range financial planning, annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Present financial summaries, and recommendations to senior leadership
- Conduct deep dive analyses to identify key business drivers and improvement opportunities
- MBA or MS in Finance or a related field
- Advanced Excel and business modeling skills.
- SQL and/or Python skills will be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying excellent business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment including an ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and drive projects to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning ad the presentation of alternatives
- Experience in developing financial reporting/scalable processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.