Leggett & Platt, Incorporated is seeking a bright, self-motivated team player for its Leggett & Platt Automotive facility in Carthage, MO. Flex-O-Lators. Carthage employs over 200 people and continues to grow as part of a global S&P 500 company. This is a great opportunity for a bright, hard-working professional to further their career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for planning, analysis and reporting at a branch level to drive local optimization, and to support global product line requirements.
- Responsible for the collection of data and interpretation of product line P&L’s under the direction of FP&A Management.
- Providing insight to the Costing team to appropriately account for costing parameters.
- Support local plants in cost save initiatives. Drive cost reduction and profit enhancement via analysis and related recommendations for the business.
- Support both local plant and global FP&A with ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring that data provided by other groups is validated and vetted prior to inclusion in planning.
- Educate and train others on FP&A.
What you’ll need:
- Post-secondary degree from an accredited University in Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related field
- Professional certification and/or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis experience within a manufacturing environment (automotive preferred)
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work on global teams, proficient verbal and written communication
- Solid understanding of FP&A and costing methodologies
- Extensive experience with S&OP and budgeting/forecasting processes
- Computer literacy, specifically Miscrosoft Excel (SQL a plus)
- Proficiency in ERP systems, familiarity with Microsoft D365 preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail and process
- High integrity and ethical standards, and an ability to handle confidential information
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and stock plans, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 22,000 employee-partners in 120 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer