Full Job Description
Reporting to the Plant Finance Manager, you will perform moderately complex analysis for assigned financial area. Present recommendations to management. Identify and investigate issues related to assigned projects. May perform business partnering, analytics, AOP & Strat Plan, monthly forecasting, Metrics & Scorecard, and Period close. Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Be a partner for specified function on accounting and finance related questions. This will involve the ability to assess business needs, resolve risks and opportunities promptly, of issues/business results.
- Participate in the preparation and compilation of the annual operating plan (AOP) and strategic plan for assigned component of the P&L and related balance sheet accounts.
- Update the monthly forecast for assigned function based on business changes. Communicate changes to business partners by providing specific, actionable and forward-looking commentary on the changes and guidance on potential risk.
- Participate in month-end/quarter-end close activities to ensure completion of assigned tasks, including identification and resolution of unusual items and issues.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and models for requests depending on the assigned department (product development, customer analysis, competitive analysis, pricing).
- Manage project work that will rotate and cut across several different financial disciplines including, but not limited to FP&A, new product development, manufacturing investments, and in-market investments.
- Lead the development of metrics, scorecards and reporting for assigned function.
- Evaluate and deliver periodic metrics, scorecards and reports
- Provide FP&A support as needed
- Participate in finance wide-projects, projects will vary depending on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA or CPA/CMA certification a plus
- 3+ years of professional general business and financial experience
- Experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and manage those relationships.
- Experience working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred.
- Leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to produce meaningful strategies and solutions.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s ®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.