Join Our Family, Build Your Career!
SanMar Corporation has been family-owned since 1971. Based in Issaquah, WA, we are an award-winning, national supplier of 21 retail, private label and mill brands. We supply apparel and accessories to screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers, industrial launderers and more – whether they are outfitting a Fortune 500 corporation or the local bowling team. SanMar’s success and growth can be attributed to one thing – outstanding employees who provide superior services and products to our customers. We promote a culture that acknowledges the importance of a healthy work-life balance, recognizing that happy and relaxed employees make better ambassadors for SanMar. We encourage initiative and participation by creating a casual environment that taps your full potential as an employee.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, this position will support the Finance Department in areas of financial reporting and analysis, annual operational budgeting and forecasting, KPI development and tracking, gross margin and expense analysis and decision support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Quarterly and monthly financial and management reports as well as ad hoc reporting
- Assist with business intelligence tools and dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support operational, financial, and strategic decisions with an understanding of valuation methodology including ROI, NPV and scenario analysis
Requirements for Position:
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Experience in business intelligence data design to support analytics and decision support
- Business understanding with an ability to analyze performance and drivers of value creation
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred
- Strong FP&A experience and the ability to develop strong pro-forma and financial analysis
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills, Microsoft Dynamics D365 and Access skills desirable
- Ability to interact at all levels in the organization
- Possess ability to analyze, interpret, and report on large financial data sets
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work environment is moderately quiet office environment.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending program
- Anniversary rewards
- Discounts on brand name apparel
- Diverse, laid-back atmosphere
- Flexible schedules
- Monthly employee events
If you are a service oriented person who would enjoy working for a company that provides a dynamic, family-oriented environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! There aren’t many other companies out there like us, so don’t miss out, apply today, and learn what over 3,000 employees have come to know as “The SanMar Difference!”
SanMar provides opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.