Full Job Description
SK Siltron CSS, a subsidiary of South Korea-based SK Siltron and the SK Group (a Global Fortune 500 company), offers a reliable global source of leading edge, production proven, high crystal quality silicon carbide (SiC) wafers and epitaxy services. As a vertically integrated SiC material supplier with technology and manufacturing expertise from crystal growth through wafer fabrication and epitaxy, SK Siltron CSS is currently in an accelerated growth mode and well-positioned to take advantage of the rapidly developing electrical vehicle market by supplying the latest generation of wide-bandgap semiconductor materials.
SK Siltron CSS has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst role at its Bay City, MI site. This role will be responsible for collecting and analyzing business operation, costing, and product profitability information to build models, derive insights, propose improvement plans, and work with leadership team to boost output and drive margin expansion activities for the entire company. The candidate will report to the CSS Corporate Officer with high visibility and interaction with CXO-level executives.
The Financial Analyst will actively work with all CSS internal stakeholders at its Bay City, Michigan site on the daily basis to identify opportunities to improve productivity, reduce cost, expand margin, and boost output.
- Collaborate with Corporate Finance and Accounting team in monthly closing activities, track key performance indicators and variances, and drill into corporate monthly P&L statement to generate monthly analysis report for the leadership team.
- Build financial projection for the business and analyze key implications for improving profitability.
- Manage and track corporate KPI and functional KPIs
- Build financial models on CSS business process and support all lean manufacturing and continuous improvement projects.
- Support ad-hoc business analysis requests from CSS leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of business or financial analysis experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Cost Accounting / Financial Reporting principles.
- Highly analytical with the ability to handle complex problems and build models.
- Possess relevant technical background and curiosity to learn about CSS technology and manufacturing process.
- Understand lean manufacturing and six sigma practices.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people and translate complex concepts into easy-to-follow ideas and present to all levels of the organization.
- Good written communication and presentation skills coupled with the ability to influence people across the organization.
- Experts on Excel. Familiarity with popular ERP, MES, and CRM software.
- Comfortable to work with minimal instructions and be self-motivated to achieve results.
- A team player who is willing to support cross-functional projects and share credits.
- Proven project management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (~16 years of Education) in Finance, Business Administration, or a STEM field; MBA preferred.
From $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday