Who we are:
Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
Company values: TRAC values fosters a work environment of: Trust, Respect, Accountability and Collaboration.
COVID-19: Candidates selected for potential hire must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.
What you will do:
Focused support to Brand Leaders & Sales / Marketing team:
- Concentrated on the growth of Gross Adds, Gross Revenue, and customer acquisition by each brand (TracFone, NeT10 Wireless, Straight Talk, Telcel, Simple Mobile, Page Plus, SafeLink, Family Mobile, And Go Smart)
- Prepare reporting to keep brand leaders up to date with key drivers and provide monthly conclusions/recommendations.
- Provide sales results for new product launches and provide financial impact
Adhoc Analysis/Database management/Data Integrity/ Forecasting
Reporting and sales analysis needed by management for marketing promotions, new product launches, incremental growth recommendations
- Monthly Retailer Forecasting for accurate phone/sim shipments
- Price elasticity during price moves
Wal-Mart, National Retail and Ecommerce Business Modeling & Analysis:
- Analyze digital analytics data, business analysis for our affiliates, ROI modeling for our new digital business opportunities, and funnel attribution.
- Weekly score-carding
- Work with sales and marketing organization to develop accurate forecasting techniques of strategic initiatives
Other ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and financial modeling skills
- 2-3 years of experience in Finance in a corporate FP&A
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel, and Access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with various departments as well as upper management
- Strong SQL data querying, Cognos, Business Intelligence