HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Performs financial activities, applying techniques and standards to solve unusual issues
- Executes financial analyses and reports as assigned
- Supports budgeting process and implementation of budgets
- Ensures the timely and accurate production of reports (monthly, quarterly and annual reporting)
- Prepares financial statements in the appropriate format for inclusion in timely filings with regulatory agencies
- Assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and optimizes them to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- Supports all finance related projects, including M&A projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in the areas of business analysis, accounting, management reporting, or related field
- Advanced analytical capabilities
- Strong leadership abilities
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel required (Manila, Germany, and around the U.S.)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21015449
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067