About Rayonier Advanced Materials
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a global leader of cellulose-based technologies, including high purity cellulose specialties, a natural polymer commonly found in filters, food, pharmaceuticals and other industrial applications. The Company also manufactures products for lumber, paper and packaging markets. With manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada and France, Rayonier Advanced Materials employs approximately 4,000 people and generates approximately $1.8 billion of revenues. More information is available at https://www.rayonieram.com.
Rayonier Advanced Materials’ intellectual property and manufacturing processes have been developed over 86 years, resulting in unique properties and very high quality and consistency. Rayonier Advanced Materials is consistently ranked among the nation’s top 50 exporters and delivers products to 79 ports around the world, serving customers in 20 countries across five continents.
The FP&A Analyst is responsible for supporting cross-functional projects by providing financial and operational analysis across the entire company, including strategic planning, sales, marketing, procurement, SIOP and finance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support cross-functional projects across the business including strategic planning, sales and marketing, procurement, SIOP and others as required
- Track, manage and report on key departmental and corporate initiatives
- Perform periodic market and competitive research and analysis, particularly as it relates to the cellulosic and specialty chemical industry
- Use data modelling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements
- Prepare high quality presentations for Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Prepare industry and peer group benchmarking
- Monitor and analyze marco-economic matters impacting business segments
- Identify, evaluate and analyze specific internal and external business development opportunities
- Advance corporate development projects in conjunction with senior management and teams
- Assist in the development and execution of Rayonier Advanced Materials’ monthly forecasting, annual budget, and Long-Range Plan (LRP)
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, engineering or other applicable field. MBA in finance or accounting a plus.
- 0-2 years work experience in business, strategy, accounting or other role with meaningful quantitative analysis.
- Strong financial and analytical skills; ability to conduct extensive research using the internet and other sources and the ability to support his/her conclusions, strong written and oral communication skills; and ability to apply sound judgment.
- Cellulosic and/or Specialty Chemical industry knowledge or M&A and Investment Banking experience a plus.