Full Job Description
This job is a full-time job, however there is an option for a candidate to come on for a part-time internship this spring prior to converting to full-time employment at graduation.
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
Bevy seeks an analytical, strategic Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with a passion for data analytics to join our team. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will play an integral part in driving and supporting financial planning with business partners, building dynamic, detailed, scalable financial models and most importantly, using insights to support important strategic initiatives.
- Prepare financial, statistical data, budgets, and analysis/reporting
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Work closely with Director of Finance & Business Leaders to track KPI’s and develop financial forecasts
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to support decision making that aligns capital and resource allocation, with the company’s strategic priorities
- Identify trends and recommend growth opportunities accordingly
- Drive Revenue forecasting with VPs of Sales and Customer Success
- Own the budgeting processes, along with monthly and quarterly reporting to business leaders, Executive Team and other stakeholders
- This role reports to the Director of Finance
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar (MBA a plus)
- 2-3 years in Investment Banking, Management Consulting and/or Corporate finance / operational FP&A role at either a high-growth or large, well-established company
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast paced business with the ability to be nimble
- Strong sense of business acumen in order to understand strategic business initiatives while also applying insights and best practices
- Ability to support, partner, and influence ideas to an executive audience (Exec level experience required)
- Extraordinary Excel / financial modeling skills.
- Best practices are second-nature, you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Attention to detail combined with swift execution.
- Success communicating and managing up
- SaaS experience a plus
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.